According to BabyCenter there are a few things to look for in a bathtub:
- Look for thick plastic that won’t buckle from your baby’s weight or the weight of the water.
- Foldable tubs are more convenient for storing and carrying, while non-foldable types may be a bit more solid and sturdy
- An infant-to-toddler tub may serve you longer, because it has adjustable features to accommodate a growing baby.
- A plug at the base of the tub makes for easy draining.
- Make sure it doesn’t have any rough edges that can chafe delicate baby skin.
- Infant bath seats
- Inflatable tubs
- Bath buckets
- Shower nozzles
There are many different baby bath tubs available but here are the top rated baby bath tubs.