If you have had your stroller for a while, there is a good chance that it could use some TLC. Some strollers allow you to remove the padding and wash but others stollers do not have that option (my light green Phil and Teds double stroller for example). After almost 3 years of use and 2 little boys, my Phil and Teds was ready for some BuggyLOVE! I was lucky enough to receive a BuggyLOVE Organic Stroller Cleaning Kit by the people who make BuggyLOVE. “Made for parents by parents,” BuggyLove products are organic stroller cleaners.
- FreshLOVE – 8 oz. of exotic, delicious, pure, organic rosehip scented solution for all over re-freshening
- PureLOVE – 8 oz. of crisp, organic tangerine scented solution for cleaning dirt and grime from stroller frames and wheels
- FabricLOVE – See ya’ milk and formula stains! 4 oz. of refreshing, organic clementine scented solution for universal use on stroller surfaces and fabrics
- WheelLOVE – 1.5 oz. of the first-ever, all natural, stroller wheel lube that eliminates squeaks and squeals
- Tampico Scrub Brush
- Reclaimed Microfiber Cloth
- Carry-All Bag
I got to cleaning my stroller last weekend and I was so impressed with the finished product. No, my stroller does not look brand new but it is a vast improvement from what it was before. I could not get all the stains out but maybe those were the more deep set.
Considering I was cleaning the stroller with my 3 kids around, I was happy that the products are all natural and not made of any harsh chemicals. My boys wanted to help clean and I was okay with it since the products were safe for them to touch. It did not a long time to clean my stroller and the products were easy to understand where and how to use them.
For those of you who need a cleaner stroller or car seat for that matter, BuggyLOVE is the best option because of the all natural, organic element. BuggyLOVE is committed to defend and love our babies, planet and our world. Therefore, they can truly call their products organic because they genuinely are organic. BuggyLOVE “will never use the potentially carcinogenic preservatives parabens or sulfates” in their products.
The BiggyLOVE Kit is available for $50 or you can buy the individual bottles from $7.99 to $10.99 depending on the product from their website. BuggyLOVE Kits are also available at BuyBuyBaby so add it to your registry and keep your stroller clean from the beginning.