I do not need any more diaper bags but when I stumbled upon the Amy Michelle Lexington Go Tote, I had to share. I love how lightweight and compact it is. It is perfect for mom or dad, as long as you get a dad-friendly print. It can also be worn many ways…as a messenger bag, backpack, carried by the handle or hung on the stroller.
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- 5 pockets for maximum organization
- 2 internal & 1 external baby/water bottle pockets
- Slip pockets on the back
- Binky holder
- Stroller attachments included
- Changing pad included
- Monogramming available for $10 more
- Wipe spots easily from the water resistant Poly Satin Fabric or 600D Poly fabric
- Bright antimicrobial lining stays clean!
- Available in 5 prints/colors
The Lexington Go Tote is perfect if you only need to carry the essentials for yourself and baby. It is compact and easy to wear so it is such a practical bag when running errands or walking around town. Available for $70 with an additional $10 for monogramming, the Lexington Go Tote is in the middle range for diaper bags.