- Use from birth as a recliner
- 5 recline positions – reclines to 150 degrees
- 9 height positions – tallest is counter height
- 5 point harness and passive restraint bar
- Convert harness to a 3 point harness for older children
- 3 position adjustable footrest
- Removable tray to pull your toddler up to the table
- Caster wheels – push Stop and Go buttons on both side of highchair to roll it and release to automatically lock highchair
- Large tray is wipe clean only but tray liner is dishwasher safe, can store tray on back of highchair
- 4 step compact fold – store the highchair when not in use, free standing fold
- Super soft “Prima Classe” fabric - “buttery-soft,” padded, wipe clean, stain resistant
- Storage net on back of seat
- Available in 5 colors
The super sleek Peg Perego Siesta looks modern and cool. It is on the very high end for highchairs but it is nice to be able to use it starting from birth. While you are in the kitchen cooking, put your baby in the reclined seat so you can keep an eye on them. It is also great because it really grows with your child with the reclines, height and foot adjustments.
You will not find many reviews of the Siesta since it just launched in May but overall it is a great highchair!