- Infant support seat and floortime activity seat in one
- 360 degree rotating tray – the seat is stationary
- Removable snack tray with 2 cup holders
- 4 toys attached to tray
- Removable soft foam insert – great for younger babies and can be rem0ved as baby grows
- 3 point harness
- Use from 4 months to 33 lbs
Basically the SuperSeat can be used as a:
1. Foam support seat – helps baby learn to sit, wide base and gripper feet for safety
2. Fun seat – activity seat
3. Feeding seat – booster seat – with 2 chair straps it can be attached to a chair
My daughter is currently using the new and improved bebePOD with the safety harness and chair straps. We love it but when she is sitting in it and drops her toys then I have to give them back or ask my boys to her if I am busy. I can only imagine that if I had the activity tray then she could play and enjoy without losing her toys.
I am not sure the SuperSeat is necessary if you all ready have a high chair and an activity center. If is just an additional baby gear item that takes up more space. If you are going to buy a seat positioner then this is a nice one to have because of the few added pieces. If you choose to eliminate the activity center (because it is large or nay other reason) then this is a great alternative because it provides so many functions in one.
Think about your needs before you buy because in itself the SuperSeat is a fantastic product but it can end up being a duplicate of what you all ready have.
Available for $50.