The ever popular Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer, is so highly rated because of all the fun entertainment on the bouncer for the relatively cost effective price ($65). There are plenty of other great bouncers out there but my family is a huge fan of the Rainforest Bouncer because of the entertainment and calming it provided. All 3 of my children used it and were happy when they did. They slept, played and settled down while in the bouncer.
- Lightweight – easy to move from room to room
- 3 point harness
- Vibrating seat
- Hanging toucan and monkey for baby to kick or hit with hands
- Plays rainforest songs or sounds
- Waterfall with lights and colorful animals to look at
- Baby bouncer by kicking legs or parents bouncing it
- To bar is removable - makes it easy to put baby in and take out of bouncer. Also great to remove if baby is sleeping or resting.
- Removable seat cover for easy washing
- Use from birth up until baby is sitting unassisted (or 25 lbs max weight limit)
- Operates with 4 D batteries
I love the Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer. It lasts a long time without showing any wear and tear. While the Rainforest Bouncer does not look sleek and stylish, it is super functional and useful. Not only is the bouncer fun but it also teaches cause and effect (hit hanging toys and music turns on), provides visual stimulation and encourages motor development. It was the perfect babysitter for my kids when I was busy cooking in the kitchen or needed to take a quick shower.