French Designer Rebecca Campora founded the company 7 A.M. Enfant with the philosophy of reaching “parent’s desires and needs by anticipating the trends and movements.” The contemporary products combined with the “quality, form, function and unique looks” has resulted in products that are well received and highly desirable.
The award winning Le Sac igloo looks like a sleeping bag but really is a the perfect foot muff for babies. With a water repellent shell that protects your baby from snow, rain and wind and an ultra-soft premium fiber insulation and cotton lining that keeps your baby warm and snug on the inside, the Le Sac igloo is your baby’s best protection against the elements.
- Hook and loop straps attach product to any stroller or car-seat
- Front panel detaches to be used as a blanket
- Convertible hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Anti-pilling micro-fleece lining
- Removable fleece blanket
- Non-slip backing
- Five-point harness openings safely adapt product to all strollers and car-seats
- 3 button storage pocket on front
- Machine washable
- Available in a multitude of colors
- 3 sizes – small (0-6 months), medium (6-18 months), large (18 months – 3 years)
- Matching hats, mittens and booties also available
The great thing is that you can easily remove the Le Sac igloo and move from one place to another without removing your child from inside. Retailing for $115 the Le Sac igloo is expensive but if you know you will be outside a lot then it is worth it how useful it is. I love it! I have the OrbitBaby foot muff which I love but I also bought a generic foot muff for my other stroller and I am not a fan. It is too long and it slips in the stroller which is very annoying.