My younger son stopped sitting in our high chair a few years ago so when he sits on the chair at the dining table, he kneels on his knees. I have meaning to buy a booster seat for him but just never got around to doing it. When Luv Chicken offered to send us their Booster Cushion, I was excited! Finally a booster seat for my son!
Luv Chicken, an endearing name for a child, was started by a Seattle mom who wanted the “ideal” booster seat for her daughter. Her daughter refused to sit in a plastic booster seat and the fabric cushions she bought were stained and just not pretty after the many spills. There born the idea for Luv Chicken, her daughter’s need for a booster seat that was easy to clean. Launched in February 2012, Luv Chicken is new but all ready has a following.
- Made from kid-safe vinyl coated cotton which means it wipes clean.
- Non-slip bottom made of Toughtek which is a stretchable 100% polyester knit fabric with a textured neoprene (non-toxic synthetic foamed rubber material) rubber outer coating
- Cushion is latex-free, lightweight, long-lasting, reusable and recyclable.
- Easy carry handle
- Comfy, cushiony foam insert
- 15 inches by 15 inches and 4 inches thick (boosts your child by 4 inches)
- 8 fun patterns
- Made in the USA (Seattle, Washington to be exact)
I love the Luv Chicken Booster Cushion because it gives my son the boost he needs. Finally he can sit comfortably at the table with the family. The fact that it is easy to wipe clean is great because inevitably there are spills and food crumbs that end up around him when he eats. The seat does not slip or slide so there is no worry of him falling off the chair. My son is a mover and even though he moved, the cushion stayed put. Finally, the Luv Chicken is super comfortable to sit on – I tried it!
For $45 you can own a Luv Cushion and you and your child will not be disappointed. It is easy to take on the go or use around the house (reading seat etc). The Luv Cushion is large to carry but not oversized. It is lightweight so if you are going to tote around, it is easy to do so! I am a huge fan and am so happy we had a chance to share it with our readers!