“Around the age of 4 months babies can bear weight on their legs so jumpers are a great activity to encourage gross motor skills, cause and effect and balance and coordination.”
The Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper is a 2-in-1 stationary jumper and entertainer. A perfect source of entertainment for those busy little babies who are not quite walking (or even sitting) and want to be physical.
- For babies under 25 lbs
- 4 activity stations with 12 activities – ex electric piano (introduces baby to shapes and colors in English, French and Spanish), mirror, dancing lights, spinning rattle, teethers
- 6 classic melodies – 3 play modes and volume control
- Secure Support Seat – high back provides more comfort and support, supports a baby who is not sitting yet
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat pad – removable and machine washable
- Toy tray – has loops to add more toys
- 5 point height adjustment on seat
- Padded toy bars and covered springs for safety
- Folds for storage
- Removable play stations for easy clean up
- Non-skid feet
Overall the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper is fantastic! It has received great reviews from users. It is large so you do need space if you are going to have it in your house. It is well worth the money for all the entertainment it will provide!