Spring break is here! Are you headed out of town? If so, then take the Guava Family Lotus Everywhere Crib with you and you will be a happy traveler. The Lotus is a more compact version of the GoCrib by Guava Family.
- Hands-free transport – carry it like a backpack – bag included – qualifies as an airline carry on
- Quick set-up – takes less than 15 seconds to set- up (once you get the hang of it)
- Safe design – breathable mesh sides; no toxic chemicals such as phthalates, lead, pvc, or PBE & PBDE flame retard; top rail locks automatically and hinges inwards, not down
- Easy to close
- Side door – easy access to baby, allows parents to lay down with baby, fun play area for baby, prevents back aches for parents (don’t have to lean over to place baby in or take baby out)
- Machine-washable cover – remove cover by unzipping all 4 sides and unclip the feet
- Frame made of aluminum
- Weighs 11 lbs
- 4 colors – gray, blue, pink, yellow
While the Lotus Everywhere Crib does not have a bassinet option yet, it will be available in summer 2013 although the crib can still be used with newborns or babies. The one nice thing about the crib is that it has a taller shape so it works great for taller and older kids. The white mattress is one thing that can get dirty but if you plan to bring a sheet then at least the mattress is protected from potential mess.
The Lotus Everywhere Crib is awesome. Sleek and simple without a lot of bells and whistles but a perfect place for a sleeping baby when on the go. Easy to take on day trips to the beach or park but just as easy to take on long trips. A high priced crib but a high quality crib.