If you are in the SF Bay Area, the San Francisco Birth and Baby Fair is back at the San Mateo Event Center, June 22nd, 2013. Sponsored by the CordBlood Registry, this is an event not to be missed by new and expecting parents.
At the event:
- Workshops on how to create an effective birthing plan, pain control for labor, breastfeeding basics and baby sign language etc- all workshops are free for attendees and pre-registration is available online
- Original mom and baby products from Bay Area designers and businesses – boutique baby clothing, hand-made toys, organic clothing – many items available at special Fair day prices
- Demonstrations from Tiny Tots Diaper Service & EarthBaby Compostable Diapers to learn about environmentally friendly diapering
- Raffle – examples of prizes are an OrbitBaby stroller, gift cards, Ergo, photo session with professional photographer etc…
- Gift bags for the first 150 families – goodies are from over 30 different designers and businesses
- Private Nursing Room provided by the Nursing Mother’s Counsel – experts will be on hand to answer breasfeeding and pumping questions
- Kids Play Area sponsored by UrbanSitter – toys to play with, art corner, music sessions
- Spa Lounge – refreshments and mini massages
The San Francisco Birth and Baby Fair will be a fun and resourceful event. Tickets are $8 general admission online or $10 at the door. Children under 18 are free. Attendees can pick up discounted or free passes from featured partners while supplies last.
The San Francisco Birth and Baby Fair has been kind enough to provide us with 5 pairs of passes to the event to 5 lucky winners. You win and get to take a friend or family member too!
NOTE: Giveaway begins Wednesday, June , 2013 and ends Thursday, June 20 at 11:59 pm PST. All winners will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Prize will be emailed by the sponsor. US entries only and 18+