The Kiinde System is an all-in-one, unique breastfeeding collection, storage and feeding system.
1. The Direct-Pump Twist-locking adapters connect to the Kiinde Twist Pouches which connect to all main-stream breast pumps:
This system allows for direct pumping into the pouches and then storing the pouches directly in the freezer of fridge. The adapters eliminate the need to pump into bottles then transfer into storage bags. $6.99
2. Kiinde Twist Pouches are one-time use recyclable pouches. They are self-standing or lay flat and can be use just to store milk or use with the Direct-Pump. $9.99/20 pack
3. The Kiinde Keeper, an organizer is not a necessity but it holds the Twist bags flat for compact and organized freezer or fridge storage. The Organizer holds 12 pouches. $16.99
4. The Kiinde Kozii is a warmer that is safe for all bottles, bottle liners, plastic, stainless steel, jars etc. The Kozii is different than most warmers in that is never uses water warmer than tap water. Using patent-pending technology, SAFEHeat system, keeps the water continuously circulates around the bottle bringing the food or liquid to a safe feeding temperature. Since the water never gets too hot, hot spots, nutrient damage, and dangerous chemicals that can be released from plastic bottles at high temperatures are never an issue. The only downside to this warmer is due to the technology, it takes about 10 minutes to warm a 8 oz bottle, which can be an eternity when you have a hungry baby. $69.99
5. Squeeze, the Natural Feeding Bottle eliminates the need to transfer milk from a pouch to a bottle. After thawing and warming the pouch, snap the pouch into the bottle, squeeze the air out of the pouch, put on the Active Latch Nipple and you are ready to start feeding. The pouch to bottle connecting avoids any potential gas issues and avoids the need for a complicated venting system. $14.99
6. The Active-Latch Nipple is a 1-piece nipple that are “designed to teach and reward deep, wide, natural latching. By requiring suction and massaging of the nipple, they discourage “lazy latching”, and help to ease the transition between bottle and breast.” Each nipple comes in a storage case and comes in 3 flow rates of slow, medium and fast. $7.99
Except for the Kozii, all Kiinde products are recyclable and are free of BPA, phthalates, and PVC.
All the Kiinde products, except the Kozii are reasonably priced for a system that is so easy and convenient to use. I love to idea of pumping directly into the pouches and eliminating the issue of transferring milk from bottle to storage bag to bottle again. As tiring as new baby and pumping and feeding is, the Kiinde system makes life easier for tired parents. The Kozii, despite the time involved, is so awesome and has amazing reviews. Where was the Kiinde system when I was a first time parent??