The Comotomo is a different type of baby bottle that babies and parents will love once they try it.
Features that moms and babies love:
- 100% medical grade hygienic silicone – instead of the hard cased traditional bottle, this one is soft, squeezy and skin-like to resemble mom as much as possible
- Non-toxic – free of BPA, PVC or phthalate materials
- Super-wide mound (3 inches) and naturally shaped nipple to avoid nipple confusion and it allows for a sealed latch so no air gets ingested
- 2 nipple flow rates available – slow (1 hole in teat) and medium (2 holes in teat)
- 2 anti-colic vents on nipple
- Super wide neck to easily clean the bottle by hand and manipulate te bottle as needed to get it clean- no bottle brush needed
- Dishwasher and sterilizer safe – resistant to heat
- Available in pink or green and in 2 sizes (250 ml=8 oz and 150 ml=5 oz)
The few downsides to the Comotomo:
- Base is small so the bottle has a tendency to tip over – a problem really only when it is being filled
- Bottles are expensive at $16.99 each.
- Hard to read liquid markings on the bottle
- Due to the silicone material, hair and lint tend stick to the exterior of the bottle
On the other hand, the upside to buying a Comotomo is that they do not leak even when they are turned over. Also, there are only 3 parts (bottle, nipple, ring) to clean as compared to many other bottles. Finally, the squeezy silicone bottle makes it easy and comfortable for baby to hold their own bottle!