The First Years recently introduced an affordable, high-tech breast pump to their Breastflow line. The Breastflow® Memory Pump is “ designed to make breastfeeding more comfortable and efficient.”
- Easy to use digital touch screen that automatically tracks and stores data for us to 10 session
- Automatically records important information including the date and time, suction and speed
- For a complete profile you can enter your milk volume for each session
- Unique handle allows you to double pump with one hand
- Comes with a custom designed tote bag, cooler bag with removable ice pack, two 5oz Breastflow bottles with storage lids, 2 sizes of Flexi-fit™ breast shields and a rechargeable battery pack for ultimate portability
The Breastflow Memory Pump retails for $179.99 at Target. This is a steal compared to similar pumps that run for about $300. Starting Sunday, Aug. 18-Aug. 24, all The First Years products will be 10% off on Target.com or in stores, including the new Breastflow Memory Pump!
The First Years is running a sweepstakes on Facebook (through Sept. 1)! They will be giving away 20 Breastflow Memory Pumps!