A few weeks ago, Petunia Pickle Bottom, known for their gorgeous diaper bags, launched their Fall 2013 Collection. Included in the Fall Collection is new fabrics for their all ready popular bags and of course a brand new product, the Beginning Baby Record Book. The Beginnings Book is a must have for new and pregnant moms. Inspired by the organized moms of Japan, Beginnings allows mom to organize baby’s first year in a neat little book. Keep track of important information as well as pictures and milestones all in one place.
- Water resistant lining – wipe clean
- Many pockets of pictures and vital records
- Printed cards in pockets to keep track of, and easily share, birth stats, measurements, allergy history and emergency contacts
- 8-slot card wall for appointment cards, business cards and other essentials
- Branded journal for jotting down details from doctor’s appointments or to record on-the-go milestones
- 1 zippered pocket for special keepsakes
- Zip-around case keeps everything organized, mobile and easily accessible
- 100% embroidered polyester shell fabric
- 6 Embossed fabrics and 4 Glazed fabrics to choose from
For $64 you can carry the Beginnings baby Record Book everywhere you go and always have the necessary but fun baby information handy. The zipper case makes it easy to keep everything in 1 place without the risk of papers or pictures falling out. With all the doctor appointments and changes that a baby experiences in the first year, it is nice to have a place to keep everything together stylishly.