Disclosure: I have received the Totseat to facilitate to my review. All opinions are 100% my own.
My daughter does not sit in a high chair anymore. Up till now, I do not been able to take a portable booster seat when we are out and about. It does not fit into my diaper bag and when it is me against 3 kids there is no way I am going to take more than I can handle. There is my problem, a 20 month old who only wants to sit in a chair like a “big girl.” She is wiggly and I am afraid she will fall of the chair. That is until the award winning Svan Totseat came into my life. The Totseat allows my daughter to safely be a “big girl”! It is “the washable, squashable highchair” that was invented in Edinburgh, Scotland. “The Totseat is Europe’s leading brand of travel chair harness and is sold in 40 countries around the world.”
- Lightweight (less than 1 lb) and portable
- 3 adjustable height settings to fit almost any chair
- 3 point adjustable safety harness
- 2 options to secure to a chair
- Fastens securely with clips
- Storage bag included
- Cumberbund included for chair with open backs – gives baby back support
- Polycotton fabric - comes in 6 colorful patterns (Alphabet, Apple, Bramble, Chocolate Chip, Coffee Bean and Tapas)
- For babies from 8-30 months
I recently received the Totseat for review so I have not had a lot of opportunities to use it but I luckily had the chance to use it today at a friend’s house. The Totseat was the perfect way to keep my daughter safe while she was eating her snack. The only problem was that my daughter was a little low for the table since it was a normal sized table. That was a small price to pay for the compact high chair and ease of use. The Totseat is the ideal replacement when you are out and about and there is no high chair available. The Totseat retails for $35 online or at a store near you!