Choosing the right stroller is a very important decision. Get it wrong and you will regret your decision, buy another one thereby spending more money on baby gear. Once your child ages out of the newborn stroller needs, the Chicco Echo is the ideal light weight, ultra compact stroller around. With a rainbow of colors to choose from, European wheel styling, colored rear tubes and embroidered seat pad, the Echo will make you feel hip strolling around town. Looks are one thing but a well functioning stroller with the necessary features is important and the Echo has all of that plus more.
- 1-handed 4 position recline
- 2 position adjsutable leg support
- Rigid padded backrest
- Canopy has a zip off rear flap that will provide more protection from the elements when needed – canopy also removable
- Dual front wheels with suspension and locking swivels
- 5 point harness with padded shoulder straps
- Large, removable storage basket
- Parent cup holder
- Compact fold with carry handle
- Locking mechanism when stroller is folded
- Separate rear wheel brakes
- Max stroller use weight is 40 lbs
- Stroller weight – 17 lbs
The Echo is fantastic but it functions like an umbrella stroller but has features of a full sized stroller, such as the large basket, 4 position recline, adjustable leg support and padded seat. The few drawbacks are minor, such as a smaller canopy (typical with umbrella strollers), basket is hard to access when seat is reclined (again common with umbrella strollers) and finally the cup holder tends to fall off when stroller is folded. For an umbrella-like stroller without the bulk of a full size stroller, the Chicco Echo is amazing for everyday errands. The sticker price of $99 is amazing too!