We have all heard of Sealy and know that they are the #1 rated bed mattress makers. So if you can imagine combining Sealy with a maternity and nursing pillow then you get the Sealy Sweet Pea 2 in 1 Maternity & Nursing Pillow by Kolcraft. Designed to give pregnant moms a comfortable night of sleep and then when baby comes it is designed to make nursing more comfortable.
- 2-tiered peapod design that contours to a pregnant woman’s body
- Fuller end helps align the tummy, hips, knees and lower back to alleviate discomfort and pain in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters
- Tapered end for the perfect nursing or bottle feeding positions to keep newborns close and comfy
- Soft cappuccino-colored microfiber pillow case is easily removable with the extra long zipper – machine washable and made of a 230 thread count 100% cotton casing
- Pillow – filled with 100% hypoallergenic polyester for resiliency, machine washable
The pillow sounds like a dream but it is not loved by everyone. Some women complain that it is not big enough to provide full body support while pregnant, especially for taller women. Although, many women like that it is not so big that it takes up half the bed. It provides enough support while still leaving space in the bed to sleep. This makes it easy to travel with while pregnant and after. Another downside to the pillow is that it is not adjustable for women who move a lot in their sleep. It can only really be used comfortably for side sleeping
The Sealy Sweet Pea 2 in 1 Maternity & Nursing Pillow is $59.99 retail price. While it is not made for everyone, overall it is a decent pillow made by Sealy and Kolcraft.