Family-owned, British brand Mamas & Papas, was started 30 years ago by David and Luisa. Since then their 2 grown daughters, mothers themselves have joined the family business and have brought their own experiences as parents into the products. One such product is the Pixi High Chair. A super small, lightweight, sleek folding high chair.
- Freestanding when folded
- Folds slim and compact
- Tray – clips to front of high chair legs when not in use, has built in cup holder
- Remove tray to pull high chair up to the dining table
- Wipe clean
- 5 point safety harness – also removable for cleaning
- Safety bar removable once baby is old enough to not need it
- Soft, moldable, removable, seat cushion
- Use from 6 months(when baby is sitting unassisted) to 3 years
- Weighs 15 lbs
- 3 colors – Apple (green), Blueberry (blue), Raspberry (violet)
The Pixi is a super practical high chair. There are not nooks and crannies for food to get stuck, making clean-up easy. It is compact and lightweight which makes it easy to store away when you do not need it. The fact that you can pull the Pixi up to the dining table for older children makes it even more versatile. It is not a monstrosity like many other high chairs out there. To boot, the Pixi is only $119 which is super reasonable. I am a huge fan!