Disclosure: I have received the Tommee Tippee’s NEW 360° Sealer™ Diaper Disposal System to facilitate to my review. All opinions are 100% my own.
I have had the same diaper disposal system for the past 6 1/2 years. It has been through 3 children and no matter how clean it is, it just stinks. As a result, we have always kept it in the garage to keep the smell out of the house. I was so ready to get rid of it and buy a new one but then Tommee Tippee offered to send me the NEW 360° Sealer™ Diaper Disposal System. I was ecstatic to get a new diaper disposal but more specifically the 360 sealer because I had all ready read such great things about it.
- Comes fully assembled with 1 x Refill or 4 x Refills in Extra Value Pack
- Just drop the diaper in the top and twist the dial 360 degrees to seal
- Super seal technology seals the diaper all the way around, helping to lock in odor
- No need to push our hand inside so disposal is more hygibabienic
- Antimicrobial film helps control bacterial odor
- Film is easy to tear, making emptying quick and hassle free
- EasiSlide drawer makes the pail easy to open when it’s time to empty
- Pail holds up to 30 diapers*
- Refill seals up to 100 diapers of any size