The only high chair we had in our house was a Svan that all 3 of my children used and loved. The Signet was the original Svan high chair but last year Svan came out with the Baby-to-Booster Bentwood High Chair as an even smaller high chair that still grows with your child. The Baby-to-Booster Bentwood is like a piece of furniture, not another gaudy baby product. Even better, the Bentwood is the recipient of a 2013 The Bump Best of Baby Award in the high chair category. In addition, Svan will also receive the coveted Best of Baby approval seal from The Bump to highlight the Baby-to-Booster as a top pregnancy and baby product on the market.
- Converts to fit children 6 months – 5 years (50 lbs max)
- Folds for storage
- Wipeable, removable seat cushion
- 1-handed quick release tray
- high Bentwood backrest
- Fits standard table height
- Adjustable seat depth
- 5 point adjustable harness
- Tool-free adjustable harness for ergonomic seating
- Compact footprint – 34 x 15.5 x 27 inches
- Easy to move with felt pads at bottom of high chair to protect the floor
- High chair weight – 10.5 lbs
- Solid birch construction
- 3 colors (wood/seat cushion) Espresso/Almond, Natural/Lime, White/Tangerine
The few complaints about the Baby-to-Booster is the size. As children get older, they may not be able to fit into the Bentwood up the the maximum age. If you have a bigger baby then it will be a tighter fit for them in the Bentwood. The other thing is that even though the Bentwood has an adjustable seat depth, check the dimensions with your table to make sure it will fit under your table as a booster seat.
The Baby-to-Booster Bentwood is a solidly built high chair. It will look stylish in any house and will not take up a lot of space due to its small footprint and folding ability. The Baby-to-Booster is a little higher priced at $180 but it is by a Scandinavian company that prides itself in its smart, contemporary designs.